Squeak

SLNT_FIR

It seems only @ 5 PM Pacific Time people are on. LOL. Boring. I simply cannot get anyone on except for Talon and 2 of my friends. lol. any particular reason we don't have more ppl playing? i do'nt mean JUST you. i mean like all toj'ers and all other ppl etc...

Maybe cus they cant find a server or something, cus not all ToJers check the website so they just see the toj server down, and maybe they just dont want to play anywhere else, could be a possibility.

I'M GOING NUTS THE SERVER IS ON FY_FREEFALL AND I'M GOING CRAZY!!klajd;AJ;AFJSAFD;JASFDL;KFJ;AFIEPW75987-3214SADNFXMVNDS;AFJSDF

5 MINUTE DL MAP... *YES IT'S DONE!

1.3 MINUTE .WAD FILE *AH, I CAN WAIT

AS_TUNDRA.BSP *UM... 5 MINTUE DL AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FY_FREEFALL?

DE_VEGAS.WAD !!!!?!!!!! O NO! 5 MINUTE DL! i'm gnna DIEDIDEIDIEIDIE!

thats why i hate playing custom maps, i have a 400 KB DSL connection so it takes forever to d/l aynthing. I hate waiting that long to play, i just want to get on a server and start playing. And not have to worrie about d/ling anything.

I like them i just dont want to have to wait 10 hours to get them. Cus i like the creativity and stuff, makes it fun to play.

If you don't want to wait to download maps from the server, check this server monitor, copy the name of the map, and paste it to the search field on the Kingpin downloads page. Download the map from Kingpin, extract it to your Steam\SteamApps\<email@domain.com>\counter-strike\cstrike\maps directory, then join the server.

yeah but even alot of those can be a pain in the butt to d/l. Cus of so many of them on the server. By the time i get it d/l, extracted and open the game, i will have to quit and d/l another one lol.

MASH 4077 said:
yeah but even alot of those can be a pain in the butt to d/l. Cus of so many of them on the server. By the time i get it d/l, extracted and open the game, i will have to quit and d/l another one lol.
Aye, that will happen for a while, but once you build up a collection, it will happen less often.

Personally, I love custom maps. I'll play CS 1.6 for about five minutes on standard maps before getting sick of the game and dropping, but I could play for hours on customs.

for some reason, my norton internet security blox that url, from csbanana. it used not to, it blox it for adult content. :confused: I'll ask my parents

Back