Springfield, Missouri

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
How many of you live in or near Springfield, Missouri?

I visit Springfield frequently and I was curious as to how many Christian gamers there are in Springfield.

If you know any Christian gamers in Springfield who don't frequent these forums, please send them the link to this thread and ask them to register and post a reply.

What is the significance of Springfield, Missouri, then?
I visit Springfield about once every two months, so I was wondering if anyone lived in or near that area.

There's a new LAN gaming center that focuses on console gaming (Xbox 360, Wii, and Playstation 3) and I was thinking it would be cool to get together with some other ToJ members either for a small BYOC (Bring Your Own Computer) event or just play some console games for a few hours on a weekend.

dang... i wish. I'm driving cross country this summer... yet we aren't passing through Missouri.

We have about 5 clan members who live in Springfield, MO.

Here is one of them:
http://www.corclan.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=257

I can get you the telephone numbers of those who do, if you want.
I think I have a CoR forum account already. I'll try to remember to log on this weekend to view that user's profile.

EDIT: I am excited to hear there are other Christian gamers in Springfield, though. I have ideas for local gaming events there, but I need to see if there's any interest first.

/bump

As mentioned in other threads, I moved to Springfield earlier this month. I've been hard at work on the job search, but wanted to revive this thread to see if there are any other Christian gamers in Springfield, Missouri area.

We have about 5 clan members who live in Springfield, MO.

Here is one of them:
http://www.corclan.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=257

I can get you the telephone numbers of those who do, if you want.

Luke: That would be fantastic. I admit I'd feel a bit awkward calling strangers out of the blue, so would you be okay with sending me their e-mail addresses as well?

Thanks!

dude next time i go to kansas city missouri we should deffinitly hangout

dude next time i go to kansas city missouri we should deffinitly hangout
Kansas City is roughly 3 hours from Springfield and about 4 hours from Saint Louis. It would be a haul, but PM me before your next visit and we can try to work something out.

if only it was KC, Kansas i would be able to stop along the way or something but i may or may not have a vehicle i can use.

UPDATE: I still haven't had any success pulling together a LAN party in Springfield, but I did just send PMs to several members of City of Refuge.

/bump

My wife and I had lunch with Bassman449 and his wife earlier this week. Good times, good fellowship, good food. :D

Any other Springfield, Missouri area gamers lurking on the forums?

I'm only around 7-8 hours north of Springfield, right on the MN/IA boarder.

dude seriously ima be at the skillsusa conference again this year at kc, MO you know u wanna come

dude seriously ima be at the skillsusa conference again this year at kc, MO you know u wanna come
My wife and I are both unemployed and it now costs over $50 to fill up my gas tank. I don't know if I'll be visiting friends and family for my own birthday, let alone be making any other trips any time soon.

:(

Back