Spring break

Heya Knights!

Just wanted to drop a hello from Panama City Beach, FL. I'll be back at PennState Sunday morning, and hope to rejoin you in the lands of Camelot that evening.

Just wanted to share some of what's been going on down here in Florida and I hope it can be of encouragement to you.

As most of you know, I'm currently working with Campus Crusade for Christ, and for spring break, there is a conference in Panama City Beach called Big Break. This week there were over 1200 college students from around the country gathered here. We were able to witness and share with many of the thousands of other college students who come down here for spring break. It was a very challenging and exciting time; sharing with people who may not otherwise have an opportunity to hear. And God moved in mighty ways!! During the course of the week, we saw 257 people commit their lives to Christ and another 140 people recommit their lives. It was surely an exciting time and well worth it.

I'm sad to leave this awesome environment where people are so on fire to share the gospel, and I will definitely miss the great weather down here, but at the same time I'm excited to take what I've learned back to PennState and apply it on campus.

I hope you all had a great week as well!!

God bless

Hey...I had a roomate back in college that was from Panama City Florida.

He had never seen snow until his college years...
smile.gif

Back