Spring 2016 anime

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
What's good?

What's not?

I don't know because 8 weeks in to the new season, I've only watched the first episode of Flying Witch and snippets of other first episodes.

:/

So share your opinions!

On a related note, these are the series I plan to at least check out, based on reviews from Anime News Network:

Flying Witch
Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto
Joker Game
Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress
My Hero Academia
Twin Star Exorcists

I haven't really watched any anime this Spring but, I have just started watching Kiznaiver on Crunchyroll.
Seems interesting enough and has a good art style.

GATOR HI /HUGS!

Currently watching My Hero Academia and it is as typical as it comes so far. Note too I'm watching it because it is as typical as it comes i.e. hero being heroic and not a lot of things to object to yet. Hopefully it will remain so due it's obviously younger target audience. Very minor fay background character, not a lot of fan service either just a couple costume designs, at least yet, I can't remember language content so it was likely not that bad. Main character is rather whiny, crying a lot, but at least he is heroic, well the whole thing is overly emotional but that's most anime. Some character costumes are childlike and quite frankly idiotic but then it's for the younger set. One episode and you'll know how it goes the rest of the season IMO.

Last edited:
I haven't really watched any anime this Spring but, I have just started watching Kiznaiver on Crunchyroll.
Seems interesting enough and has a good art style.
@Gator sighting!

What do you think of Kiznaiver so far?

Back