Spirit of Elijah/Elisha 3rd Anniversary!

DZwart

Legacy of Elijah Officer
That's right, we are rapidly approaching the 3rd anniversary of our guild. Spirit of Elijah/Elisha will be celebrating a 3rd anniversary on Sunday, April 13.

We'll look to hold games and events through the day, more details to come. We'll also gather for a time of prayer, fellowship and fireworks in the evening at 9pm eastern. All members of the alliance are welcome to attend!

Keep checking here for other events as they are scheduled.

April 13, 2008 (all times listed as EDT)
Screenshot contest - Take a screenshot during any events and post it in the contest thread (To be posted on Sunday). The officer's will pick finalists by Tuesday night and will post a poll to select the winner and runner up.
3:00pm - Scavenger Hunt - Teams of 4, search for items from all 4 story lines.
9:00pm - Gathering of prayer for the guild, fireworks and fellowship.
9:30pm - Where in the World is Loew Krug? - Use my clues to find me, first one to open trade gets a prize.

Last edited:
Grats guys and gals! I still cherish my original days with you all and know that it was thanks to SoE that I met all my friends in ToJ that transcend just the one game of GW..

Congratulations on three awesome years, everyone!

I have the date and time marked on my Outlook and Google calendars. If I can snag a Guild Wars trial key (and manage to download the game using a 768K connection), I plan to at least drop by and say hello in-game.

That's awesome! I'll announce this in our forum and try to get some of our members to stop by. Congratulations on three good years of Guild Wars fellowship.

yes! all alliance members are welcome to join the festivties!

And we still need ideas for games/events to hold all day long!

I've added a few events to the schedule. All alliance members are welcome to join in.

9:00pm - Gathering of prayer for the guild, fireworks and fellowship.
Where will this event be held? I want to make sure my character is in place by the time the event starts.

perfectly legal, and above the board.

nothing to get excited about.

actually it was behind the board.. it was in PM! <_< >_>

and Prayer and Fireworks are in the Guild Hall (a place you can get to if you start a character in Factions or Nightfall, and very easy to get to in Proph.) Fellowship will take place all day long! :)

and Prayer and Fireworks are in the Guild Hall (a place you can get to if you start a character in Factions or Nightfall, and very easy to get to in Proph.) Fellowship will take place all day long! :)
Roger that.

How do I get to the Guild Hall in Prophecies? (I'm not sure which episode the trial key will drop me into.)

If you're in prophecies, you need to go through the searing, which MIGHT take an hour tops. Then you just map to the guild hall when you're added as a guest or invited as a member

Back