SPEED CLEARS!!!!!!

Benthecrazy

Hi. :) Ben, leader of [ROCK] here.

WHAT?:
I will be starting up alliance speed clears often. If you don't know how to do a speed clear that's wonderful! ;) Most of us will be new; sometimes including me, :p so they are simply practice runs. We can learn how to do any speed clear in the game including: FoWsc, UWsc, DoAsc, Urgozsc, Kathsc, Bogrootsc, etc.

WHAT IS A SPEED CLEAR?:
A speed clear is a party going into a certain area with specific builds to complete the area very quickly(often under 30 mins or equivalent to time it takes for one conset to wear off).

WHEN?:
When ever I get online I will announce if anyone wants to do a speed clear run, or when ever I see a post that someone wants to run one at a certain time.

TEAM SPEAK?:
TS is not a requirement but is EXTREMELY useful.

If you have any other questions I my in game name is Ben The Crazy, or my other account is Benz Jamm N. Thank you for reading. Hope to yall out there! :D

Not IN the alliance per se, but I'm a firend/honorary member. I've been wanting to learn some of these for a while.

Sign me up. I'd love to learn in a non-pressured environment.

However, what if you don't get a full team of interested folks? Are you willing to fill in with heroes and teach just certain areas of the run? Or is this a no-go if you don't find a full team?

Back