**SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT**

-Jad-

Hello All;

I wanted to take this chance to let you know that we (Baldey, Speckterelf and Myself) will be trying to get a regularly scheduled Bible Study Going again...

On July 20th at 5:30 pm Server Time we will be having the first of Hoepfuly many gatherings. The meeting will be in vent.. no need to be in game to attend....and no you dont have to take your toon to a specific place in game to attend either. :)

Just so everyone knows this will not be like a Sunday sermon... the way that this will be set up is we will read a chapter of the book we are covering ( yes only a single chapter) and we will meet (Every sunday at 5:30) and as a group discuss what we got from the chapter, and questions that may have came up..so we will be learning together... our bible studies are set up to last 20 to 30 minutes so ppeps can still plan to do stuff in game. To start things off we will be going over the book of James.

Hopefully you all can attend.. If you have anyvquestions (because I am sure that I forgot something) just let me or Baldey know..

Hope yall have good day
God Bless

P.S. All future threads concerning the Bible Studies will be in the Fellowship section of the guild forums... Just wanted to post the initial one here so all could see

Last edited:
I was gonig to ask where in the Bible we are starting, then I saw the book of James in fine print. So, for the other 50 people asking:

THE FIRST BOOK TO BE LOOKED AT IS THE BOOK OF JAMES

PERFECT!!

I was just going to suggest something like that :)

Can other Christians that are interested but not part of Redeemed join in?

I can't come I'll be in church and btw the book of James is probably my favorite book of the Bible.

Just a reminder Bible Study on Sunday the 20th 5:30 Server time..

Baldey and possibly spekterelf will be leading this one.

And we are starting with the First chapter of James

Back