Speaking for my sister...

crcook84

I had originally messaged one of the "Tribal" leaders about this because I didn't know where to ask this question. However, in light of circumstances going on in my family (http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showthread.php?48466-Mother-s-health-problems), I decided to make this more of a community question.

My sister is a gamer. However, she's more of a reader than a gamer. Most of the stories she reads have to do with human/dragon interaction (like Eragon). She likes dragons, Pokemon (this may have tapered), Nancy Drew, and I'm working on getting her interested in Minecraft. She'd be interested in getting involved in a Christian forum. However, she thinks that it's a little difficult finding Christians with interests similar to her own. I know that there's the Lydia's forum on this site and you have a Minecraft guild. Or, if anyone knows of other Christian forums that are more centric on the topics I mentioned, I would appreciate any input.

My main reason for doing this is to try to give her an online support group.

Yes, we would love to have your sister join us! Let us know if there's any way we can be a help or a blessing to her. :)

Tribe of Judah has a Minecraft server at mc.toj.cc. We also have a Nintendo Forum for everyone who plays games on Nintendo consoles or handhelds.

And we have the general discussion forum as well, of course!

If you look at the last message on my forum post (01/15/2014), you'll know what has happened. I've talked with my sister about talking to other people. She says that she feels more comfortable talking to family than with complete strangers. Mind you, she might change her mind once things have a chance to settle down. But, for the time being, she has a relative who doesn't mind talking to her.

Back