spawn's church and board

Malohaut

It's a great church at Spawn. I love how the food pantry is set up too! Food, beds, and the like.

What do you guys think about this:

Having a fellowship hall next to the church where we can gather, chat, and share resources.

Having a scripture board or notice (whether inside or out) where we can update with scriptures or words of encouragement weekly.

Having a community board for things wanted, or making announcements like birthdays, or prayer requests. Nothing fancy, and certainly nothing to replace RL fellowship, but something for us to enjoy in game.

Maybe someone could dedicate themselves to the care of the church: keeping the food pantry stocked, maybe having a church gardens or animal pen, updating scriptures, storing of the tithes, and the like?

Now that we've got writable books, maybe we can create a prayer / worship book for the church that has the Lord's prayers, some thanksgivings to God, or even create like a weekly church "bulliton" (sp) to hand out or keep in a chest.

Man, there is so much we can do as a fellowship, it's exciting! Soon, we'll be including video blogs too! (much like a Christian version of Yogscast, or at least that's the hope.)

Sounds good to me, make sure every one knows where to go to see the vids :) I think we also need a nether portal at spawn, I don't like using warps if I do not have to. I think it takes some fun out of the game.

PS. My house is a long way from the nether hub, i'm taking donations of sand, glass, cobble stone, stone or stone brick, also tracks. I have started building from the far mushroom island in both directions. Should I put a chest there for donations or should it be closer to the nether hub?

Sounds good to me too. :) I can also work on putting a nether portal at spawn, in its own building..

I have a ton of cobble too, if you just tell me where you want it M. All gathered legit. :)

When I run out of cobblestone I will need it, I need a lot of sand or glass. Should I put a chest for donations at the nether hub?

Thanks blsimpson, when I run out of cobblestone I will need it, and I need a lot of sand or glass. Should I put a chest for donations at the nether hub?

Back