Spam revenge

cc.slim

I am at a spot where I need resolution. I have been receiving alot of spam mail concerning a dead buddy or a dead business man leaving me a large sum of mola. Mostly Nigeria hahaha full name n ect is needed for prompt delivery. I have developed a onrey idea that lingers so let me lay it out and you tell me. Should I do it hehehe!

1st I copy the spammers email addy. Then apply for massive spam aka free stuff using a phony land addy(Oklahomas oldest post office with a kwel po box no). I thought hard about this as to whether it is wrong or right. I am not into revenge but rather to hinder. Just wondering if that would slow them down a tad. Can it be done? Should it be done? Help! My onryness is leaching out and I might try it with out council!!

Simple answers to your questions:
1. no
2. no
3. no as it is a waste of time. 100% of the return e-mail addresses you see are fake so your counter-spamming won't have any effect..:(

You get spam? I havent had any spam in years since my move to gmail..

I am surprised you put effort into spamming the spammers...lol. It made me chuckle but yeh, the return addresses are usually bogus.

Most of the spam comes from infected windows machines. That is one of the incentives for people to write virii, to get advertising money by referral (most of the "links" in email are affiliate links) and advertising (obviously). A lot of ISPs actually block the default outgoing mail port to "stop" these spam bots.

Hehehe, gosh throw a wrench in my plastic mind gears and spam me more. I have my spam thingy set medium in case the president or somebody who's not family or friendly wants to chat hehehe. Thanks for the info!! I won't even try, and I am so glad that you all are smart enough to know this stuff and for me for actually asking first before leaping.

Back