Space combat confirmed

Grimbeorn

Tribe of Judah Star Wars: The Old Republic Sith Em
I saw this announcement earlier today and thought I'd mention it here. I know that some of you *cough* Nazgul *cough* were really hoping it would be in the game.

Check here for the developer post.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....why do poeple only repeat the last letter of a word? Anyways I look forward to blowing up some republic ships...and maybe some sith master's.

Anyways I look forward to blowing up some republic ships...and maybe some sith master's.
No, don't blow up a Sith Master's ship. Remember what happened to Malak when he tried to deal with his master that way? Much better to fight him head on. That way you know he is really dead and you don't have to worry about other Sith thinking you are a coward for not facing the master in single combat. If you really don't want to face him head on, just kill him in his sleep. That worked pretty well for Palpatine.

In other news, it sounds like they also reconfirmed ship specialization.

Last edited:
I will make sure there no Jedi on the master's ship. About the other sith thinking im a coward...there welcome to try and blow up my ship.

Like I said befor your welcome to try...please do...that way I dont have to hunt you down MUhahahahahahahaha....working on evil laugh.

Back