Source server news thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hescominsoon

CGA\TOJ Hosting Manager
Ok I have been helped immensely by talon on this project. Rioght now the gfc server will contain 19 gigs of custom source maps. Right now if you want to grab the map database before the server comes online(which is being worked on) you can get the mappacks at the following links:
www.godsfrozenchosen.com/map_packs/1.zip
www.godsfrozenchosen.com/map_packs/2.zip
www.godsfrozenchosen.com/map_packs/3.zip
www.godsfrozenchosen.com/map_packs/4.zip
www.godsfrozenchosen.com/map_packs/5.zip
www.godsfrozenchosen.com/map_packs/6.zip
www.godsfrozenchosen.com/map_packs/7.zip
www.godsfrozenchosen.com/map_packs/8.zip
www.godsfrozenchosen.com/map_packs/9.zip
www.godsfrozenchosen.com/map_packs/10.zip
www.godsfrozenchosen.com/map_packs/11.zip
www.godsfrozenchosen.com/map_packs/12.zip
www.godsfrozenchosen.com/map_packs/13.zip
www.godsfrozenchosen.com/map_packs/14.zip
www.godsfrozenchosen.com/map_packs/15.zip

if you get a 404 wait a few hours for dns to catch up. you do not HAVE to download these packs to avoid long delays as a high-speed redirect is also online for folks who come to the server from inside their clients.

Last edited:
The only issue with having a redirect is if they get out of sync the server becomes unplayable. That is what happened here..i ma reinstalling the base maps that come with steam..the custom maps will be restored once i can get them uncompressed9right now the Linux commands are fighting me..grrr)

I have removed all custom maps form the server and all maps from the redirect. The server is a standard maps server until i can get the custom maps databases rebuilt.

I have removed all custom maps form the server and all maps from the redirect. The server is a standard maps server until i can get the custom maps databases rebuilt.

I suggest we only add the custom maps we like to play. i.e. Westwood, Poolday, Diazhouzes etc. We don't need them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back