Sorry Inkelis!

Kidan

There was recently a thread where Inkelis was asking if anyone had some free keys available for Diablo 2.
Inkelis said:
Hi, i was just wondering if any of you guys a pair of these sitting around? If you never use them and want to just give them away (As i have lost mine /cry) Please send me them at "Inkelis@gmail.com" Thank you Muchly if you help me out.

The thread was subsequently reported when someone suggested looking for a crack to the game. For whatever reason, I misread Inkelis' post and thought he was asking for a crack to the game.

I just want to take the moment to apologize to Inkelis for the mistake.

Thanks!
- Kidan

You bet it was. In my opinion 'cracks' aren't amoral if you own the game and simply lost the code -- people make mistakes. However, I guess you have to take in account where you're getting the crack, and the fact that many people will use it to simply steal the game. You don't want to help the enemy.

On a lighter note, I think you can also contact the gaming company (in this case Blizzard) if you've registered the game to get a new code. The thought just popped into my head.

Note: I'm not endorsing cracks or encouraging their use or anything that's going to get me banned or warned in this forum.

Back