Someplace to confide in / seek counsel

crcook84

I had a rough experience recently. It's not necessarily a prayer request as much as just wanting to confide in someone on this forum. I figure this forum allows me to maintain anonymity so that I can express my feelings without fear of someone finding out. The thing is I wasn't sure which area on the forum where I could post something like this. Or, if someone knows a proper Christian forum where I can post something like this on, I could much appreciate it.

Hi crcook84,

There's a David's Mighty Men's forum here that you may be able to get access to, which could help. Also, feel free to message me if you would like to talk about anything, and I would be very happy to help and to pray with you.

-Bowser

Conversely, there's Lydia's for women, if you are a woman that is. You could go to whichever forum suits your gender.

There's also the prayer forum that you can use, although it is more public than David's and Lydia's forums are.

Thank you both for your answers. However, I can't find David's Mighty Men. I've found inquiries and announcements of it's grand opening. But, not the forum section. So, a direct link would be helpful. (Might as well put one for Lydia's as well.) In the meantime, since you offered to help me, I'll drop a message.

Ur? I think you misunderstood? You need to be flagged with permission to see into those forums, hence they are private. David's is men only, Lydia's is women only so you only get one :p . There is no reason you'd ever need a link to both.

I'm not quite sure who screens the Men's applicants but I think it's The Great Eskimo Pie as he moderates those forums. If he does not actually screen applicants he should know who does. For Lydia's it is Litsafalda. Honest warning we take the gender privacy of these forums very seriously so contact the right one, ok :) .

Last edited:
Lydia's should show up readily for everyone, but is only accessible by a password..........plus it's back in the "under construction" phase as we have had huge change in members over the past few years.........People needing access to Lydia's must come to me as was posted. No one gets access without coming to me first. I am very protective of my ladies regardless of how active they are or aren't. Since I'm a lady....."David's Mighty Men" does not even show up as a forum for me.

I have also counseled both lords and ladies through these forums over the years.....young and old and various in between stages. You are more than welcome to contact me through PM as well if you feel it would help. Again most of us old time members take respect and being honest very strongly and do not tolerate anyone saying they are someone or thing they aren't. Keep that in mind when you make a choice as to where you ask for advice as many of us do our best to help when possible.

Blessings and Hugs, "Angel"

Back