Some article concerning MLP

Web site name: Democratic Underground

Alias of post author: "Shelley the Republican"

Trolling confirmed.

A MLP thread has 24 posts????
It would have many more if I hadn't exercised restraint and posted a wall of text on how the show's characters have actual depth and complexity and how the writing is more intelligent than 90% of prime time television, most of which revolves around finding out who brutally victimized a young woman this week (e.g. Law & Order, CSI, NCIS, Bones, etc.).

Yea. I even exercised my self control and never once mentioned it's intimate association with the pedophile and homosexual internet community. Or the incredible amount of trolling, tension and ill will most MLP thread contain. It could have been a much much longer thread.

It would have many more if I hadn't exercised restraint and posted a wall of text on how the show's characters have actual depth and complexity and how the writing is more intelligent than 90% of prime time television, most of which revolves around finding out who brutally victimized a young woman this week (e.g. Law & Order, CSI, NCIS, Bones, etc.).

That's why I really don't watch TV. NFL Football, auto racing aside.

Web site name: Democratic Underground

Alias of post author: "Shelley the Republican"

Trolling confirmed.

Where'd you find it? My google-fu only turns up our forums.

NM found it.

Update the update. Shelley's website appears defunct. Trying very very hard not to troll back...

Last edited:
Back