Some amazing pictures

amorphus88

Download Me!

yeah, this WAS a powerpoint slideshow, but I saved them all as JPG files, because some of them would make GREAT desktop wallpapers.  this is a collection of some visually stunning pictures from newspaper photographers from around the world.  plus one of my own, which is named "bridge.jpg" (found it somewhere else, too, just like the pictures)

*edit*
ok, so I THOUGHT Tripod only disallowed remote linking for IMAGES.

and I thought WRONG!    
wow.gif

copy and paste link into the address bar, and just let it download

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SSquared @ Aug. 28 2003,12:34)]Nice pictures.  I've seen a few of those before.  So, are you saying you TOOK that bridge picture?
No, he's just saying it wasn't from the PP slideshow like the others...

That's what I thought, but I wasn't sure. I was just wondering if Amorphus was a photographer. I'm in the learning stages and just thought it neat if there was another photographer I could learn from.

psh. I'm no experienced photographer. I use those Kodak instant cameras for my shots, unless I can rip a digital camera off a friend for a minute, while they're not looking.
wink.gif

humility aside, I think some of my pics actually look pretty good. no scanner, though. the color depth isn't as good as I would like in most of them, though, and I don't even know where they are now.
wow.gif

Interestingly enough, slide 14 was my background even before I saw your nice picture pack which has entered in to my small collection. Thats not even really a picture though, it's a composite. Is it ever nighttime in the whole world, nah, it's always 5 o'clock somewhere.

[Edit] Those all would make really nice backgrounds, except for the fact that their resolution is so low [/Edit]

Back