SoE/SOE Facebook page

Prophet Elhanan

Does anyone on here know a David Gilroy? He has requested to join the SoE/SOE Facebook page twice but I'm not sure who he is.

-Proph.

A quick search on Facebook shows he has 4 mutual friends with me, some people from HsC and a couple from SoE. Leads me to believe he is Toaster, a one time member of SoE and HsC, now he's off in his own guild but still pops his head in every now and again. I know he and Diana (Kyrel) talk semi-regularly. You can let him in.

He had made his own guild: [DEW] haven't heard that he's back in [FIRE]. He still posts on the MilK forum and try's some events with them as well still. I'll ask him and let you know. :)

I have requested to join the facebook page, however, it did not prompt me to send any comments with the request so I couldn't send the info that you have requested...

I have requested to join the facebook page, however, it did not prompt me to send any comments with the request so I couldn't send the info that you have requested...

You'll probably get a message back from david asking for the info. It'll just take longer but he's pretty good about it.

Back