SoE/SOE Bi-annual Cape Contest!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stc95

Tribe of Judah Guild Wars Chapter Leader
That's right ladies and gents it's time for a new cape!! Head on over to any port town and pay a visit to the Guild Emblemer. Make your design, take a screen shot of it and place it in this thread and in a week the officers will narrow it down to the top few and then a general vote to see what our new cape will be. Prizes include an ecto to each finalist an a choice of an un-dedicated mini to the grand prize winner, along with the honor of having their cape design worn by every SoE/SOE member for the next 6 months.

So hurry up! You have till Sunday the 20th to get your entries in! One entry per person and to our Alliance, you know we love you but this is one of the few things that is SoE/SOE only. Good luck =D

Last edited:
Ok gonna operate on the KISS principal here. Ref Psalm 119:105. Also the Son of God is the light of the world.

Well.. since it's Thursday and we have ONE entry, I'm forced to take appropriate actions to entice more activity. You have brought this upon yourselves...

And Ursen, since you are right now our finalist and grand prize winner by default, you are entitled to an ecto (for being a finalist) and you can choose a mini from this list donated by the Kel Klan. Of course if anyone else decides to place an entry you might have a run for your money.

Roaring Ether
Thorn Wolf
Cave Spider
Terrorweb Dryder
Heket Warrior x4
Cloudtouched Simian
Celestial Ox x2
Juggernaut x2
Aatxe
Mandragor Imp
Wind Rider x2
Necrid Horseman
Burning Titan x2
Celestial Rat x2
Hydra
Fire Imp
Krait Neoss
Abomination

And just to make it perfectly clear: The finalists will all receive ONE ecto and the grand prize winner will be able to choose ONE mini from the list to receive. Note: All minis are UN-DEDICATED.

EDIT: The deed is done.. you may remember this gem from the Ugly Cape Contest Raven hosted a while back.

This will be our cape for the next 6 months unless we get more entries!!

Last edited:
I won't stand for that.
Moderator's Note: Large Image, re-sized for convenience. No worries :) To see original image, see spoiler.
gw002vz.jpg

capecontestentry.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure:

He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God. Revelation 2:7 (NIV)

and there are others.

Here's Popcorn's cape idea:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hebrews 6:19-20

We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure.
It enters the inner sanctuary behind the curtain, where Jesus,
who went before us, has entered on our behalf.
He has become a high priest forever, in the order of Melchizedek

Last edited:
How about it Stc - we have four entries now - can we go back to our old cape? It scares me when I log in and that pink cape shows up on my back. lol

I'm actually growing attached to it. It's bright and catchy. I feel like every time I'm in Kamadan I'm the center of attention.. especially on my paragon.

But look! It's working! I haven't seen most of you guys on the forums in ages! I should do this more often!

You're despicable. I was forced to turn off the guild cape on all my characters, and am now too embarrased to show myself in the war vs. the Luxons, and it's all your fault.

Here's my submission. I refer to Psalm 1:3: "He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back