SoE needs volunteers!!

Stc95

Tribe of Judah Guild Wars Chapter Leader
With the new year brings new roles. With the new year brings new jobs. With ZERO benefits, NO vacation time, and slave wages! However you get the morale satisfaction of helping out an organization bigger than yourself and an act of service to our brothers and sisters. These are positions that I feel we need to have established and initiated as soon as possible. Some of these roles do NOT have to be filled by officers and people can hold more than one, however I wouldn't recommend taking on more than anyone can handle. I'm not expecting all of these to be filled relatively soon, but at least the spots are public and available so hopefully we can see more people stepping up.

As of right now I'm thinking we're gonna want to have:

• Recruiter: Officer: In charge of adding new members when they post to join as well as scouting for new guild(s) to the Alliance.
  • Ambassador: Officer: In charge of managing and establishing Alliance Meetings and acts as a delegate for SoE/SOE and handles relationships between the guilds.
  • Peace-keeper: Officer: Settles minor disputes between members as well as being in charge of satisfying new and existing members. Responsible for all things Spiritual, from organizing outreaches, to prayer chains to bible studies. Is not required to lead bible studies but manage Bible Studies and makes sure they run organized and smooth as well as manage and assist the Pastor.
  • Warleader: Responsible for all things competitive, from organizing Alliance wide tournaments and PvP nights. Not required to lead PvP events but must oversee the running of PvP.
  • First Advisor: Assists the Guild Leader with the management and organization of the other jobs as well as being the go-to person for the Guild Leader.
  • Minister of Information: Manages everything regarding the Spirit of Elijah website and other digital information. Not required to work on the website but must find and organize web designer(s).
  • Pastor: Engaging in conversation and making everyone feel welcomed and loved. Works in tandem with the Recruiter and establishes the "warm, fuzzy feeling" we all know and love in the Alliance as well as lead and conduct the SoE/Alliance Bible Studies.
  • Event Organizer: (The Scarlet Raven; TheRaven) Oversees and manages the events of the Alliance. Not required to lead or create events, but rather organize and work in tandem with the event leader(s) making sure they have everything they need and keeps track of the different events in the Alliance.
  • Court Jester: Oversees, manages, and creates forums games. Helps support the SoE Alliance forums and keep people coming back for more

For more details about what I am looking for in each position you can PM me and I'll try and explain more in-depth.

Thanks for all your help SoE!
~Stc95
:)

Last edited:
Depending on the amount of work that comes with school in the new semester, I may be able to take on some of these responsibilities. However, due to my aversion of clowns, I don't think I'll be taking the position of forum clown. Sorry guys.
Joey.

Right now I'd like to establish the Minister of Information, Ambassador, and Recruiter roles. They are my top priority right now, however I'd want all of them, and possibly more, to be filled relatively soon. Are there any other suggestions before I take this to the general public?

My time has been very limited lately but I think I can do the recruiting role. I've also been trying to visit the other guild's forums but that takes more time which I don't have at the moment.

Moderators Note: Moved from Officers Forum for the general public

No positions have been dolled out yet. If anyone is willing to assist in any capacity, or know someone who might, please let me know. We're all going to need to work together guys, this is just a first step. Thanks again SoE!

I may be interested in being one of the Peacekeepers, maybe eventually one of the Ambassadors. College has started back up so I'm not on every night but I still may be able to help.

-Proph.

Last edited:
Gassssp!!

THE COURT JESTER!!!

I'd be delighted--in more ways than you can imagine--to take on that monumental position.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, I missed this post completely. Just saw it today for the first time. I'd love to fill some positions.

I could be an Event Organizer for PvE events. Stuff like Dungeons, vanquishing, HM missions....basically stuff that's on the harder end of PvE that is tough to do by yourself. I have some ideas for creative missions as well.

I'm also interested in the Court Jester idea. I have a few forum games in mind that could be started. So if you have room for 2 Jesters, sign me up. If not, I'll pm my ideas to PraiseH BlesseH.

Congrats to Raven and Speaker for being the first two members to be officially given a role. Raven has elected to serve as the PvE Event Coordinator and Speaker will be our resident Court Jester here on the forums. If you have any questions regarding these two roles, please seek them or myself out and ask them questions. Other than assisting them when needed, I will try and stay out of their way as much as possible only asking for a monthly report. Thanks you two :)

For others who have shown an interest, I have not forsaken you, I just haven't the opportunity to contact you and make sure we're on the same page.

For others who have not voiced their willingness to serve. Please don't hesitate to post here or send me a PM.

Thanks again SoE!

~Stc95

ambassador i could do easily if i had evryones e mail.

pastor i would love to give a shot.. but i would also like to see if there could be a 2 person tandem for that. so noone would get burned out...plus it would offer a difrent perspective.

ambassador i could do easily if i had evryones e mail.

I'm sorry Preacher, the Ambassador position must be fulfilled by an officer. Being a delegate for SoE/SOE means that the Ambassador must be privy to things that might not be alright for public knowledge and the Ambassador must also have access to the officer's forums to know when/where and how the Alliance Meetings are going to take place.

If we had the slot of village idiot I would take that, otherwise is there something a new guild member with limited playing ability can do? I would even take the opening for guild perma-newb officer. ;) Or even cheerleader.

Hey STC :)

Hey what needs to be done...you know I am up for a challange. :) Just PM me with some areas that need feeling.

Back