So where are all the HL2DM clans...if any?

apex_9

I am looking for players of HL2 DM who play Team DM in a clan form. WOuld be us "said clan" verses the other team.

Are there any out there from this forum? Looking to hook up with some ppl with good hearts who love to play HL2 DM. Email or PM to add me to your Xfire list and then we can go from there.

Thanks for welcoming me to the forum!!

Im sure there are a load of us who play hl2dm.. Just waiting for it to stabilise a bit before i start looking at it with any proper interest.

I play HL2DM casually. I won't get too serious with it because I already play UT2k4 competitively and I play Halo 2 on Xbox Live with a lot of my buddies.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (kraniac @ Jan. 05 2005,8:46)]I play HL2DM casually. I won't get too serious with it because I already play ...
Not realy looking at serious game play but rather some peeps to go out and play with in servers that are atleast speaking with each other via wilco or something close to that.

I like to play teams but lots of ppl will not communicate with the other team members and they just start going off doing stupid stuff and jeapordizing the game win for others.

ie-on HL2TDM,map Cross fire, team mate(s) will go to bunker and set off nuke and not tell the rest of the team.SO we have to hall our butts to the bunker and hope to make it while warding off the enemy.Not the best way to play teams or atleast i dont think so.

Dudedude7000- I just added you to my xfire. Do you run wilco or steam speak or another?

Once you add me,if you do that is, we can just go from there.

Back