so far so great!

It's awesome, but I have such lag. I'm gonna have to find a graphics card and fast that will play this smoothly *cries*

I heard the lag is a bug that they are trying to fix. Plus, you have to remember, this is still a Beta. They will be fixing stuff as we play and up 'til it actually comes out.

Had to kill the duke twice before it let me advance - two times with the scene as well...bug or not, a bit of a pain.

Also - I went in as a ranger but they gave me an axe - nuts to that.

Had to kill the duke twice before it let me advance - two times with the scene as well...bug or not, a bit of a pain.

Yea, I had a friend begging for a bow during the starting time.

Yeah, but you can get a bow very soon into the game, heh.

So far I'm disappointed. Compared to GW1, it's a big improvement. I was hoping for much more, however. The fluidity of movement seems choppy. The graphics are... ok, not great. I didn't like Rift and this seems very similar. I'll keep playing through the betas but so far I feel like I've wasted money on this game.

Obviously the lag is not meant to be there, and previous betas showed it to have very fluid combat, so the choppiness is due to the lag not design.

Also make sure you try a ranged toon, because I hear the lag makes the melee way more frustrating.

But Rift was one of my all time favs, so clearly different players like different things. :)

Abba that is a hatchet, and when used right with 2 of them it is a pretty good ranged weapon. Just real real different.

Back