so bored at work!!

<in Charlie Brown teacher voice>

waah wanan wawam waaa. waah wanan wawam waaawaah wanan wawam waaawaah wanan wawam waaawaah wanan wawam waaawaah wanan wawam waaawaah wanan wawam waaawaah wanan wawam waaawaah wanan wawam waaawaah wanan wawam waaawaah wanan wawam waaawaah wanan wawam waaawaah wanan wawam waaawaah wanan wawam waaawaah wanan wawam waaawaah wanan wawam waaawaah wanan wawam waaawaah wanan wawam waaawaah wanan wawam waaa

Scary Icthus, I actually understood what you said. Now, listen closely, for I have two wise toons that give me good councel, one is hobbes, and the other is the one who said this to me:

||| | ||| || || |||| || ||||| | |||| |||| | || ||| //\||

Scary Icthus, I actually understood what you said. Now, listen closely, for I have two wise toons that give me good councel, one is hobbes, and the other is the one who said this to me:

||| | ||| || || |||| || ||||| | |||| |||| | || ||| //\||

Woodstock right?

Well here is a personal update from yours truely and a shameless bump at the same time!

My real life adventures are taking an unexpected but very welcomed turn. My focus on where I spend my time is on the new lady in my life and I am remembering how nice it is to enjoy someone's company again. (not saying you guys aren't great!)

This is the first I have really dated someone more than once or twice since my wife left and i am finding myself feeling again, in ways I thought dead to me. I am so blessed and I wanted to share that with you my friends.

But fear not! I will be adjusting my time IRL and in game to allow for both. I admit that my WoW time will be a little limited for a bit and I will not be on every weekend like I have been there is just to much time that I want to invest into this relationship.

One additional note, she has now asked 3 times to "see this game" that I play. So that is coming up soon, I hope she enjoys it and you will all get to meet her soon!

Your friend in Christ,
Trey aka Beriale

YAY! Good to hear Beriale.

Get her addicted!! Muahahaha. Then you guys can have "dates" in game. XD

I think playing WoW together in the same room with a significant other would be fun. I've played in the same room with one of my RL friends in her room and it was so much fun. XD

That's great to hear Beriale. God made man a suitable "better half" which we call woman, and she was ment to be the focus of much of our time. :D

Back