Small TF2 update info

Keero

Tribe of Judah Membership Administrator
Added rate limit for several client commands to prevent server spamming

Added consistency checking for particle systems

Updated r_particle_timescale ConVar so it can only be changed if the server has sv_cheats set to 1

Updated loading/disconnect dialogs so they're easier to read

Updated Dustbowl, Granary, and Badwater Basin with several exploit fixes

Updated Granary to remove the setup time and gates

Second is maybe a Pyro hit-detection fix? Sounds like Badwater got a bit of those invisible walls cleared up, and the Granary change sounds good.

EDIT: I've noticed they added some crates to remove SG spots on Badwater... Added some good looking changes to some rooms, adds more details too...

Last edited:
Maybe they finally fixed the very obvious put a teleporter in your spawn exploit in Badwater. Being a bit into mapping there is really no excuse for not fixing this it would only take a minute or two tops.

I am guessing that the exploit in Well of jumping over or shooting down the crack of the train cars before start is intentional by this point because they are not fixing that one...

Yeah, they fixed that. It's some good looking improvements so far on Badwater, but they removed the ability to use that fence to get to the balcony. Booo. :p

On Dustbowl, only really saw a mine cart repositioned and a pipe added for people to jump onto.

Granary, I think they added some boxes in that drop-down tunnel. Nothing else really.

Last edited:
Back