small prayer

Blkstones

our dog jsut gave birth to 4 puppies this morning.

everything went pretty good. all 4 puppies lived, some barley, and the birth came at a good time when everyone was home.

my mom had a preminition that the 4th puppy would be sick, and it was, it had malconium(sp) poisoning. it seems to be doing fine now though.

we want to sell the puppies, so please pray we cna find good owners to sell them too who will take care of them, and please pray our dog (tinkerbell) mothers them good, shes having probs nursing and.. not sitting on her puppies. please also pray they grow up good and healthy. and praise god there all alive as well as we got a black one. they are pomeranians and black pomeranians are rare and sell for alot.

p.s. there cute as heck^^. there about the size of hamsters, can hold em in 1 hand with room. glad we were prepared a week early (she was due next week)

Last edited:
Father, we know you love animals as well as humans, that you created them to add to your glory, and that they do a fine job of doing so. We love the way that you have placed pets in our lives to show us how you care for us; often we act like little puppies who haven't a clue but you love us anyhow.

We praise you for the birth of these new puppies and we ask that you would protect them and let them grow up to be healthy, loving, and loved animals. In Jesus' name, amen.

<.< where's the photos? >.>

i jsut got some rlly cute pics with my cell today of them. 6 days old.

there doing pretty good, our dog has milk problems so we've been bottling feeding them.

ill psot pics and update later (prob tomorrow, helping friend camp a nm in ffxi now). jsut need to get them to eat more and pray that their mom cam breat feed on saturday (take her to the vet then).

anyway, it all the lords will and i jsut cant wait to see how it progresses. its almost cool our dog couldnt breast feed, bottle feed is so fun and rlly gets u attached to the puppies, specially when they curl up in ur hand and go to sleep.

fyi, they range from 6 1/4 --- 8 1/2 ounces in weight. bout the size of my hand

rlly need prayer

i rlly need prayer. my mom is otw to the vet now with the puppies. one of our puppies (squaker, my personal favorite) they think has aspirated milk into her lungs. there nto sure if she will live. please pray they can and do heal her.

it is all the lords will though. ahmen.

well, the vet thinks she has pneumonia. tehre not sure, they cant hear anything in their lungs, but she has the signs of it.

when she eats, she shoots milk out of her nose. latley its been so bad she gets milk bubbles coming out of her nose and she chokes.

the doctor gave us medicine, but they said if she does have pneumunia, she wil most likley die. not to say she cant heal, its that most dont.

please pray that if she does have it, she will get better. and if not help us to find what IS wrong.

she IS my favorite little puppy T.T what makes it worse is we've bottle fed them from 2 days --- 7 days. We just dont want her to suffer. so please pray she doesnt suffer and can heal. i know if she doesnt make it i as well as my mother will take it rlly hard.

Back