Skyrim: Editing Armor Stats (legit)

Skibabinz

Okay, so I get the Daedric Armor in Skyrim, but while it might have the highest armor rating, I don't like how it looks...at all. It just doesn't seem "real" if that makes sense, namely it just reminds me of WoW esque armor, or your stereotypical video game "har har ima hellspawn" armor. To be honest, I just want armor that looks amazing, yet has that realness aspect to it.

So my question is, is there any way to edit the stats of armor you like so that you can still have the best in game, but its your choice as to how good it is? Namely some file I can go into that its just the change of a number is all that is required.

Or you could max enchanting, enchant a smithing boost set, snag some smithing and enchanting boost potions, and create max level armor from iron or hide armor if you wanted to...

I don't know about Skyrim but with two worlds you could create weapons and armor with stats of your choosing with the console. (`) So i would imagine that if you were going to do something like that you wouldn't be looking a section of your .ini.
I'd ask around on the on the Nexus Forums. They also have a thread somewhere for mod requests if you can't find what you're looking for.

(off topic)BTW am I the only one waiting for a ride-able dragon mod? horses are sooooo last year.

Back