Skills for hire.

Avesther

Things I'm always looking for to make in my recipies:

Swiftthistle
Fadeleaf

Please send tell to bannard if you have some.  I will make sure you are pleasently and more then fairly compensated.

----

i have leatherworking and usually the high end stuff require additional items that you would have to farm for.  For example for turtle helm, i'd need like 12 turtle scales or so, which you'd have to supply
smile.gif
...therefore my price is as follows:

Free, if you supply me extra item required in the recipe.  I will make it for you provided I have the "leather type" required for the recipe.  Note though, if you ask me to make the same item again then you supply the leather as well....this is to prevent from re-selling.

Well my main Melko is a Tailor/Enchanter with secondary First Aid.

Tailoring 255ish
Enchanting 200ish
First Aid 225ish

If anyone needs some cloth items let me know, though keep in mind you can usualy find better items from questing and doing instances then I can make through tailoring. The main benifit of tailoring is creating bags, as everyone needs them. Here is a complete list of tailoring items I am around 250 now.

I usualy have little supply of materials to make items because I constantly use it but all the tailoring items drop off humanoids so if you come accross any I can make you bags.

6 slot bags require 6 linen
8 slot bags require 9 wool
10 slot bags require 12 silk and 2 heavy leather
12 slot bags require 20 mageweave
14 slot bags which I will have very soon require 25 runecloth

------------------------------

Now with enchanting I can give your items a small bonus usualy something like +5 stamania to bracers, or +5 damage to 2hand weapons (should have soon). The only problem is you can only get the materials for these enchantments after you disenchant green or blue items. I usualy have the required items for the non weapon enchants but if you are wanting a weapon enchant you will either need to find the materials yourself or wait in line while I find the item (can take a while).

Here is a complete list of enchants I have most up too around 185 right now.

About lockboxes, most rogues actually PAY people to open it for them, or at least do it for free.

I'm doing mining/engineering, so many of the stuff I make are for engineers only. I can however, make:

Guns
Scopes
Mechanical Squirrels
EZ Throw Dynomite
Snowballs
Inlaid Mithril Cylinder Plans (For Blacksmithers)

Jambres Miner/skinner
Eorll Engi/blacksmith

Eorrl is at 210 or so blacksmithing and can make plate items, and yes he does have the mats on him, if you really need them let me know and i can make you them, also he is a new engi so if you have any extra coarse or higher stones

also can use copper

also he will be a weapon smith and the quest requires like 5 black pearls + 18 lesser moonstones

if anyone finds these please hold on to them for me, or just send them to Jambres or Eorll

Evicera: Skinner/Tailor. Dont know what tailor ranking is but i know the best thing i can make is a Silk Bandana
laugh.gif

Evi: Miner/Blacksmith. Can make up to lvl 30 items

-Evi

Damandus: Leatherworker/skinner

I'm willing to make anything the guild needs at cost of supplies(minus hides, I'll get those)

Damchi:
Enchanter/Tailor Same thing. I'll do it free or at cost of supplies if they are elaborate.

Cory

Back