Silent Hill: Which is scarier?

Silent Hill: Which is scarier? - 1, 2, 3 or 4?

• Silent Hill 1 The Original

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Silent Hill 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Silent Hill 3

• Silent Hill 4: The Room

• Don't play 'em

• Total voters

Jim

To me it is Silent Hill 1. The part at the beginning had me in spasms. I swear I had nightmares about that.

Truth be told, I have only played the first and third games, so any one want to comment on what part was the scariest?

Silent Hill 3 had a few good parts, like the dummy in the office and the (Of all the things) haunted house in the fairground (And the fairground itself).

I also recommend the soundtracks. The songs can be found here. I highly recommend Pianissimo and Hometown. You must download them, but they are good if that sort of thing tickles your fancy.

i havent played any of the silent hill series...i want to get SH 4, that looks really good

[b said:
Quote[/b] (B-man @ Oct. 13 2004,5:36)]i havent played any of the silent hill series...i want to get SH 4, that looks really good
don't get it..its a bad game.

I dont play em, although im sure i would have alot of fun getting freaked out. I love doing that... getting freaked out. However I have read about SH and It is full of occult and satanism. I think you had nightmares as a spiritual reaction. thats why i always have nightmares, spiritual stuff. I watched alot of DOOMIII stuff on TV once, didnt scare me a bit but i had night mares. Anything spiritually disturbing, or against God, gives me nightmares most of the time.

Silent Hill, and Survival Horror in general looks interesting, but I haven't played any Survival Horror games. It takes alot for a game to scare me.

Back