Signatures

Razilena

How do you get the signatures?

I clicked on someone's and it sent me to WARDB but my characters are not listed.

I thought this was talked about before but can't seem to find it.

Thanks

So I go to log into my wardb account (curse) and there are no characters there - it says:
My Characters

Select a character from the list below to access the character manager.
... and there are no characters to choose from.

I have the Curse client installed. Maybe it's my firewall.

Hmm....

I have found the client to be a little flakey with the updates. Make sure you reboot after installing and I have it startup at boot. As long as its running properly you will see a popup message in your program tray (by the clock) that says Warhammer has started. If you don't see that then the client isn't running.

Ingame you can do a /wardbupdate (I think thats it) to update the file and then when you log out of WAR you should see another popup message that says something to the effect of the data has been updated to the server. Then your character information should be there.

some things to make sure of:
you have a curse account and the client logs you in to it.
you are pointing the configuration of the client to the main folder that WAR sits in.
you type /wardbupdate in-game at least one time.

some things to make sure of:
you have a curse account and the client logs you in to it.
you are pointing the configuration of the client to the main folder that WAR sits in.
you type /wardbupdate in-game at least one time.

Ok curse client/account...check
Logged in...Check (at least it says I am logged in on wardb)
pointing the configuration.....not sure what that means exactly
tried /wardbupdate and it said unknown command.

Still no dice...

I am guessing its the configuration thingy...can anyone help?

You might have to restart your whole system. It did that to me for awhile until I restarted my system....I think. Also, make sure you've downloaded the CurseProfiler. It's an addon in the Curse list for Warhammer. I was also missing that for awhile. ^^;; Then when you start WAR again it will actually recognize the script.

Back