Showing brotherly love ingame.

Zeromus

Hello everyone. As you probably know, I have been in a bit of a rut about getting a house. I have a very interesting story which just took place around a half hour ago.

I went to Rilan to see how much the lot I set my eyes on had cost. Upon arriving there I saw another person.

"Oh great," I thought, "Some fool's just stumbled onto this place and is going to steal MY lot!"

So I kind of got into a jealous and childish mode and started pacing around the lot. The man then greeted me. I'm glad he took the initiative to do so, because I learned alot.

We sat down and got to talking. This man had also been looking at this lot for quite some time and obviously wanted a home.

Through more dialogue I found out that he had 4 platinum to his name; more than my measly 2. I then asked him how long it took for him to make this money.

My heart opened when I learned it had taken 2 months for him while my 2 platinum was made in a simple 2 weeks.

This made me realize that not everyone who has money has friends helping them and doesn't have to belong to a huge guild (he was guildless) in order to succeed.

In my quest for a house I ranted to myself about how much "hard work" I had done to get the money while this man had worked for such a longer time than myself for the same goal.

I then left the lot area to this man. Although I did not succeed in getting a home, I did make a new friend as well as teaching myself about brotherly love and compassion.

I'm very happy that God allowed this to happen. It will let me get rid of my jealousy and realize that brotherly love truly can exist.

That is a wonderful example of God using not just a game, but a stranger to work in the life of a believer.

I am very happy for your growth. I will also let you know that in God's time he will provide you with a wonderful place to live that is beyond your wildest dreams. Let God choose the time and he will bless your socks off.

Proverbs 27 : 17 "As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another."

God is awesome how He brings His message of love to us and He can do it in many ways, some humbling, some not so.

Love your neighbor as Christ loved you. Love your enemy and pray for those who persecute you. Love is the most powerful thing in all the cosmos, and we are called with an unending debt to love one another.

You put someone else in front of you Golg, and for that, I'm very proud of you. Such is a trait that is rare to find, even among some Christians. God blesses those who bless others, so keep up your loving spirit and such will be returned to you manyfold!

Ecclesiastes 11:1 "Cast your bread upon the waters, for after many days you will find it again."

Back