Should there be a server

• yes

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dont care

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
I had no clue there was a lack of players. I have been just goofin off waiting on toj's server to start sending ppl to it but if you are out of pocket money for his glory I will show up and send others there just post the ip again hehehehe yeh I know I know you posted it b4 but ol ppl are sometimes SLOOOOOW...RISL!!!!

I'll play if someone else is playing, but I don't have time to sit on the server and wait for someone to show up. But, anyways, I say yes.

Is it 1.6 or Source? I would be more likely to hop on if it was Source, and maybe a few bots to keep it interesting while waiting for people to join..

I would hop on if it was 1.6 though..post up ip/port :)

I think alot of the problem is everyone knew the server (original ToJ) shutdown and we had a temp for awhile...when that shutdown I for one even as an admin thought this chapter was dead. I think lack of intrest in CS is just a false pretense, we lost alot of people just due to poorly maintaining ourselves. I think with a little work we can get back to where we were but I do believe it will take some hardwork and commitment but in that inlies the real question: "Do we want to?". I for one am down with it.

I agree with deadaim. i see toj'ers on teh gametiger search frequently. we simply need to "reorganize ourselves" and create a weekly tiem to paly.

then we get get more publicity on our server after that weekly, and then, we eventually get ppl playing...

I tried to get into the server ip address that you provided and couldn't so I finally gave up. I would like to get together and play some whenever I can. So repost the ip address and I'll see if I had it wrong.
ps.If you post a time and date and I'm off work you should see me in a game with you all.

The server address is colossal.dyndns.org. I just hopped on to test the server and all seemed well. I ping around between 45 and 55, which is pretty solid.

I ping about 100, but thats usual. We still need to rebuild the admin list. Thats all that is left to do.

agreed with dead-aim, its not that people lost interest, its that we lost a common place to hangout. i believe for now a 1.6 server is wonderful. but by the end of the year, a conversion to source probaply will happen. but for now... LONG LIVE 1.6!!!!

Atown said:
agreed with dead-aim, its not that people lost interest, its that we lost a common place to hangout. i believe for now a 1.6 server is wonderful. but by the end of the year, a conversion to source probaply will happen. but for now... LONG LIVE 1.6!!!!

I retract my earlier statement, good point. I agree with Dead Aim as well.

I'm in the same post as DeadAim. I though the chapter was dead! :(

But, knowing it isnt, i'm back on cs.

Come get some.

<3

pabby

edit : Oh, and while you're writing up an admin list ... ;) *see siggy*

Last edited:
Check this page for now, steam bans keeps a live tracker running for all steambans protected servers. So that will tell you if its up or not and you can launch cs from there.

I think we should get SOMETHING going. It would be nice to have like Tuesday night CS. I think what would also be something is if we used TS or something. I just think it gives a bit more of a community feeling than in-game chat.

Back