Server Transfers

herodsson

I posted this in another thread, but thought it deserved it;s own thread.

Here's the list of available free transfer servers in North America. I agree we should give it a few days for Bioware to test the process and to see if any more serves open up.

Do we know if any of the guild leadership is interested in transferring? Specifically Grimbeorn the Guild Leader since that has implications for reforming a guild on the new server?

Keller's Void PVE East
Hedarr Soongh PVP East
Soresu PVE West
Rakata Mind Prison PVP West

I posted this in another thread, but thought it deserved it;s own thread.

Here's the list of available free transfer servers in North America. I agree we should give it a few days for Bioware to test the process and to see if any more serves open up.

Do we know if any of the guild leadership is interested in transferring? Specifically Grimbeorn the Guild Leader since that has implications for reforming a guild on the new server?

Keller's Void PVE East
Hedarr Soongh PVP East
Soresu PVE West
Rakata Mind Prison PVP West

I think those are the servers that you can currently transfer FROM, not the servers you can transfer TO. Hopefully Warriors of the Shadow will show up as a server to transfer from soon.

And yes, I am interested in transferring :).

This is the list I see on my account for server transfers:
Code:
Keller's Void to Jedi Covenant 
Hedarr Soongh to The Fatman 
Fa'athra to Drooga's Pleasure Barge 
Kath Hound to The Ebon Hawk 
Zayne Carrick to Vanjervalis Chain 
Eye of Ashlanae to The Red Eclipse 
The Shadow Runner to Tomb of Freedon Nadd 
Kessel Run to Battle Meditation 
Ven Zallow to Jung Ma 
The Courageous to Canderous Ordo 
Rakata Mind Prison to The Bastion 
Soresu to The Harbinger 
Lord Ieldis to Begeren Colony 
Shaltin Tunnels to The Progenitor 
Mecrosa Order to Darth Nihilus 
Stereb Cities to The Jedi Tower 
The Restoration Zone to Jar'Kai Sword 
Phateem Halls of Knowledge to Mantle of the Force

Yeah, they've already expanded the list. Warrior and Varook ought to come soon. However, I was hoping that you could transfer to one of several servers rather than just to one. I'm not sure transferring from one dead server to another dead server will help matters.

If you guys continue to play Sith side on whatever server Warrior gets transfer to, I'd love to play with you. I made a couple of toons on Warrior of Shadow and have been looking for some of you online, but haven't seen anyone when I'm on. I'd just love the opportunity to play Sith side with some believers though.

Name's Joshua btw. :) Currently, I'm playing republic side with another Christian guild on a different server, but haven't found any group of Christians playing Empire together yet.

Yep, Warriors opened up this afternoon. It looks like there's 13 servers (so far) being offered transfers to The Bastion! Theoretically, that should really boost population. That's probably going to be our only option.

*Edit: The Bastion is now listed as "Very Heavy." I would say the population there is healthy. I wonder if there is a time limit to take advantage of this?

Last edited:
Yep, Warriors opened up this afternoon. It looks like there's 13 servers (so far) being offered transfers to The Bastion! Theoretically, that should really boost population. That's probably going to be our only option.

Yeah, I suspect that will be our only option. I'm thinking I'll give it another couple days (probably until either Friday night or Saturday) before making our move official just in case they give us another choice or the server decides to die, but I'm thinking that we're going to want to go ahead and move to The Bastion.

I'm looking at the server populations right now and it shows as being FULL. That's something I hadn't seen on my server in a long time, lol. I also just made a character real quick and saw that there were 31 players on Korriban, which is more than I've been seeing lately on the Imperial Fleet in WotS...

So anyway, I think those of you who want to make new characters on The Bastion or start playing your WotS characters again are safe to do so.

I am thinking of making a toon on The Bastion. I want to change PhalenTol's name anyhow. I've never been happy with that one. I just wish there were an easier way to change my lagacy name too.

I kept an eye on the server population for a while and the highest wait time I saw was 20 minutes at about 8 pm PST. I could live with having to deal with that from time to time.

A short wait time is worthwhile, plus they've said they would be raising the population cap and creating "super" servers. I'm not sure if they've done that yet, but that would help out with queues.

It sounds like they're only going to allow free transfers to servers of the same type, so I don't think they're going to open up a non-PvP server to us. For those of us that want to go to a PvE or RP server, we'll have to wait until the paid transfer start up. There's no timetable for that.

In the meantime, has anyone else headed over to The Bastion?

Oh, and hey Jdubz! Looking forward to playing with ya.

Back