Server Location

What location should we pick for our server?

• US East

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • US West

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • I don't care

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters

Grimbeorn

Tribe of Judah Star Wars: The Old Republic Sith Em
With the new Allies/Adversaries system opening up for guilds on TOR's website, the question of what time zone we for our server came up. The reason why I'm asking this is because SOTOR listed a US East server choice, but ours currently lists US West. The server we are on doesn't have to have any impact on what times we actually have guild events, but it will have some affect on server lag and such (depending on how far you are from the server location).

I'm in Texas so it doesn't make a huge difference for me, though I'll be more able to play late evenings, so I'll be on more during western peak play times

Well, unless I see a strong support for US East we'll stick with West. Lions of Judah moved over to a West server, so moving back at this point wouldn't make as much sense.

Ya I prefer West myself, cause I also like to play later and the West Peak Times allow for that, since I'm in the far East. :)

I'm also an east coaster but with my normal work schedule I don't get done until 830ish so west coast works for me.

I am on the east coast (TN) but I don't think it matters too much for me, I have cable internet and currently play a game called perpetuum (until TOR arrives). And the perpetuum server is in EU and I play that game just fine.

Last edited:
Im on the east coast but im up late due to it being the only copmuter time I get(share with three university students) so west works for me.

Back