Server? Here? or There? ANYWHERE?

SLNT_FIR

Summer is here! And our server is not here, so I'm wondering, any other smallish server christian servers around? I'm googling it right now, but where do you guys normally play? I don't like the [cts] 32 man server, too big. Any suggestions where to play?

mmm... problem is is that most ToJ members are not active in forums. maybe you have a mass mailing? heh heh.

also, i can't find that many christian servers... i can find -=BWP=- but their server autokicks me... DOH

Last edited:
I usually just find a server that i have low ping on to play at, i dont really take the time to search for a christian one, ToJ and GFC are the only ones i have seen period, i like the big servers, its funner, i love playing with like 30 people. But if you guys find a christian server that is populated let me know.

there are a number of Christina CS Servers out there

GFC, MoG, 7F, BWP, TD.

and those are just the ones from my memory, which is seive-like at the best of times...

Thanks, yeah i played on the MoG server for call of duty, they are cool guys. I never knew there was many christian servers, i never took the time to search them.

Back