Server Down?

Yeah, I can't get on the server either. The host interface isn't even working to restart things. :(

Yeah it still isn't up on my end either. Do you have a clue what the problem is?

ಠ_ಠ

Last edited:
Yeah, I can't get on the server either. The host interface isn't even working to restart things. :(

Do we have a ticket with Exodus opened already?

Edit to add: Looks like their forums are down for maintenance too..

Last edited:
I can't even FTP in, which makes it look like their server is down (or something in between, like a router/switch went up in flames).

Still Down.......
sadpanda.png

This would be a good opportunity for everyone to "try something new"!

Go download the FTB client (http://www.feed-the-beast.com/), start it up, and download the Direwolf20 mod pack for 1.6.4. Point it to ftb.mykeiki.com, and have some fun! :D

All kidding aside, there is nothing that we can do at this point. We are waiting for our host to figure out the issue..

Last edited:
I tried Hearthstone and rage quit... and remembered why I don't play PvP. I want to go back to my mine now

As you can already tell, they got the server back up. They sent me an apology email, saying that something unexpected happened between them and their "provider", explaining the servers were taken offline without warning. Luckily they were able to get it going again and even save the files, so we're back on track! Sorry for the hiccup, everyone!

Back