server down

isutmase

mc.toj.cc server has been down for 10 mins now... didn't know if it's been reported yet. Evil007, One, Girly, Prince, and I were on at the time it went down. I thought ivel was banned for using hacks and griefing spawn, looks like an alternate account on perhaps. Not sure if there is any relation to that being why the server went down though.

Hm, I have sort of came to a conclusion to server lag and crashes, though i'm probably wrong. I believe using creative or very powerful enchanted tools to mine or destroy, causes lag. When ever I or another starts to mine with the fast picks, the server goes into a period of lag spikes. Today I was using creative just to simply take down a building I made, seemed to make everyone crash. Then I eventually crashed too, and it was down for a while. This I apologize for if it was me. I didn't think I was moving that fast, but we did crash. So yeah I might be wrong, but, seems logical to me haha. :D

ok, I'm glad they were not the same person... when ivel was on he would recite the other names his name spelled like levi, evil, live, etc. I thought maybe he got back on.

Didn't mean to cause a stir...

God Bless

I am aware of the server being down. It seems to be more than just the MC server. I cannot access any of the pages that are currently hosted there now.

Unfortunately, with me being away, I am dependent on my wife to trouble shoot the problem there, and she is not able to do so now. It is my intention to get it running ASAP.

The server is once again back up. :)

Please note, there are a lot of plugin updates, and since they can have fixes for lag, I will be bringing down the server later tonight to update. :)

Shout out to BL!

And a special shout out to his wife - you make sure and give it to her Bl. ;o)

Back