Server Crashed - New Server Started

bascom

This morning, the server iteration 10 crashed. For technical reasons, we have upgraded to iteration 11, with SimpleServer. This restored the areas.
Catakou is the listed owner for ToJ Town (only ToJ Members, Ambassadors, and OPs have build access). Cata is working on granting access to ToJ members.

Unr34ldude is the listed owner for CC town (only CC Members, Ambassadors, and OPs have build access)

jgamerpro is the listed owner for CCGR town (only CCGR Members, Ambassadors, and OPs have build access)

powderycash is the listed owner for Freebuild, as of now we still do not have a freebuild admin rank. We will be discussing this at the meeting this Saturday.

It was possible. We were being attacked by a satanist. I was defending the Bible and God. He kept trying to login and such. He will be back on the weekend after next with his griefing team. I attempted to show Christs' love and invited him to bring his friends to learn about Jesus, and informed him that we should have Bible Verses posted by then :D

The grief team would log in as "Freebuild." New members a cannot destroy any of our hard work, outside of freebuild itself, if the grief team does decide to do damage.

it looks like mc.toj.cc is down currently (it's 1:50pm CST). I know there are a lot of changes going on right now, so I'm sure this is a known fact.

I was once on a minecraft server that wasn't too bad. But one day it went down. So I posted it in the forums. And what was the response? "Don't tell us what we already know. They're clearly working on it right now." And they locked the thread. Course a couple of minutes later, someone else posted about not being able to log in, and they had a good chatter. "Oh yea, neither can I." And it made me feel so small. So I came here and never looked back. (That was where I built the first version of the Caspertine III.)

Whether Bascom knows or not, thank you for at least bringing it to our attention. It is appreciated.

Thank you for the post. I had no idea. I am restarting the entire server in attempt to solve this issue. Expect the ToJ Terraria & wwjd.dyndns.org website to be down as well while we do this. The server continues to crash about once every four hours. If it crashes again, we will be forced to move to a different host.

Last edited:
Back