selling a video card on ebay X1650XT

I have a Radeon 9600 in my desktop PC and a GeForce Go 7800 in my notebook (irony, eh?). If I understand correctly, this card would be a significant upgrade over my Radeon 9600.

I added the item to my Watch List. :D

ChickenSoup's opinion FTL. :)

Tek, I've got the 9600 as well, and yes, this would be a pretty good upgrade to those cards. Especially going from AGP to PCI-E.

I'm hoping to get $150 on it it's close to $200 new on ebay or $185 shipped on newegg. It's a very nice card indeed, just not enough of a change over my current 6800GS to justify keeping it.

I'm gonna have to keep an eye on this. We just were told we get a Christmas bonus and I'm hoping to convince my wife to let me get a 2 LCD setup.

yes it does use less power it doesn't require the power supply connection, I prefer nvidia when it comes to linux...but I also got sent a x1950xt to review so I may switch to ATI depending on how this goes ;) This card they wanted back or gave me an option to buy it I didn't get any return information or any info on price so I'm a tad confused with it. Look for a review on CCGR soon!

Which processor do you have, Tek?
AMD Athlon XP 2700+. My system's a bit long in the tooth, but I don't feel comfortable setting aside enough money to build a new desktop when I only received a new notebook as a gift for graduation (this May).

There may be another option for you, Tek. I have the ASROCk 939DUAL-SATAII motherboard, it supports Socket 939, AGP and PCI-E. Good transitional board. Sorry, I think I'm hijacking...

I have the ASROCk 939DUAL-SATAII motherboard, it supports Socket 939, AGP and PCI-E. Good transitional board.

Comes with a Future Port. Though, not really necessary if you like a AM2 CPU, 2000 FSB and 4 DDR2 ram slots.

http://www.asrock.com/product/AM2CPU Board.htm

I, too, own the motherboard. I agree with, Taliesin.

Hescominsoon, is the X1650XT comparable stats with the Geforce 7800 series?

I would only buy via PayPal, though mail-in-order could be an issue for me.

Back