Selah

Omegajet

Hi guys,

Well, I tried to take a break and that didn't work very well. I thought I was done for awhile. As of the September 2nd, I had my ToC 25 achievement including the beetle, then finished what I wanted to do with my full feral and resto pvp gear including some relentless, and had my resto gear score at around 2500. I thought, hey, work is overloaded, I can take a break and get some things done. Well it didn't work out like that. I took off for a week and got back in the word every day, got back to working out every day and what not. Then i started playing my 6 lvl 63-64 alts alot.

This morning I watched "Second Skin." It's a very balanced, very true representation of WoW. After that, I basically decided that, you know what? I can better use this time glorifying God and/by improving my relationship with my wife and improving myself instead of improving not only Omegajet, but Chretien, Chretien (with an accent on the e), Scramjet, Alphajet, Creatine, and Jetini.

So, in about 45 secs, I deleted them all.

From Alpha to Omega, lol!

Holy Spirit did some convicting? No? lol.

It's a great game, but make sure you (1) work, (2) spend time with family (if they ever feel jealous of the game, there IS a problem), (3) get a spouse if you don't have one (it's God's plan), (4) exercise and be healthy, and (5) get in the Word every day. After that - game on!

I just couldn't do all of that and still have time to game, so i took time from 1,2,4, and 5 to game.

Y'all are GREAT people, and I hate losing out connection.

I love WoW and Redeemed ... too much! WoW had to go!

Bad Jet ... err Bad Richard!

R.I.P. Omegajet

Amen

Wow man. That is serious business. Glad to hear it sounds like you are following what God laid on your heart. That's the only way to go.

I've heard that movie is good, "Second Skin". I need to check it out.

Be blessed in all the work set before you. :)

I wonder if the rest of us have the courage to follow God's leading were He to lead us to that! Great work following God's leading and not the leading of your flesh. :)

/cry You were and are a good friend Jet/Richard.. we have had some amazing talks, and camping sessions.. Its because of you dude that i am where i am healing for redeemed. From gear and enchants to rotations, you were there to lead me.. thank you for your mentor ship... I will never forget it!

I will truly miss meeting you on those 3AM mornings when i wasnt able to sleep,, our conversations were awesome....

Pls come on vent often so we can keep those conversations going..

Your healer in arms,

Ash, Zach

wow, another r.i.p. all too soon :(

blessings Richard, you will be very much missed! hey, you can always come visit in vent remember. :D

Sometimes, I wish I had an extra 8 hours a day for WoW. For the last few days I've been like, "Hey, I wanna play WoW..." then I flash to the memory of Omegajet being deleted and I'm like, "THERE IS NO UNDO!!!" Lol. It's working pretty good I guess. Got another new client today. Back to work. Miss y'all.

ttyl!

Back