Seeking Natural Selection players...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
Greetings, all!

I am currently seeking Natural Selection players to help form one or two competition teams for the upcoming Natural Selection International Tournament. I had originally intended to form a Natural Selection chapter and team within Tribe of Judah, but there wasn't enough interest.

The team, if formed, would adopt an original tag and consist of members of various CGA member-groups. If there is enough interest, we will form two teams. Maybe we'll divide into Gold and Blue squads. *g*

The only requirement for participation in the tournament is activity; more specifically, any team must play four scrimmages a week. This should be easy to manage if we form teams of six each with at least two alternates.

The reward for participation in this tournament is most excellent: veteran status and access to all future playtests. *drools over idea of playtesting future version of NS* Oh, that'd be so nifty.

More information can be found on the Natural Selection home page. Just scroll past that splendid bit about the upcoming version 3.0.

Anyway, if you're interested, go ahead and post a reply here. Let's see what we can get going.

I'm onboard for this one, chaps.

Here I am Tek, use me.

.....That sounded...uh..wrong.

Sorry Ember, I didn't mean to steal your thunder :-*

Last edited by a moderator:
Vanaze!  WhatEVER is that supposed to mean?

wink.gif

Focus, people, focus! *smacks Vanaze with a large trout*

So, that's two now (counting me, of course). That means we need six more for one team, and fourteen more for two teams. Heh. ^_^;;

Tek is so pitiful that it's inspiring. C'mon guys, he's basically begging us for a team -_-.

DEE-LEEVER TO OUR LEADER.

Hey Tek, sorry I haven't posted sooner, I'm not very good with checking the forums

OM Gosh I'd LOVE to be in the tourney
ooo plz add me, add me.

what info do you or I need?

I love NS
smile.gif

Randog

Hey Tek,
Count me in as well....you'll need an uber-battle-gorge for this game anyways!!

Elihu

ooo ooo pick me pick me, i can use my 1337 school connection of a t1, and ping like the awesome 56ker....

I am here for ya tek as an ALT of course, and if its on a weekend road-trips are fun, or anytime i am at home
wow.gif
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LionOfJudah @ Nov. 28 2003,12:46)]ooo ooo pick me pick me, i can use my 1337 school connection of a t1, and ping like the awesome 56ker....

I am here for ya tek as an ALT of course, and if its on a weekend road-trips are fun, or anytime i am at home
wow.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

wink.gif
tounge.gif

I wish i could help out, but im a total nublet at NS,
sad.gif
even having a steelpad is a no go when it comes to NS
tounge.gif
i have a long way to go.

Hey Flash,
No shame in being new to the game. We would be pleased to have you join us for some scrimmages to help train you and make you a better player and more acquainted with the game. Coutn yourself in now!
laugh.gif

Tek, chalk up another one here!

Elihu

Hrm. I haven't heard word from any players outside Tribe of Judah (which is surprising, since The Daggers have their own NS server), so I might just start recruiting for a Tribe of Judah: Natural Selection chapter and move things back over to ToJ.

Hope no one's getting motion sickness from all the back-and-forth.
sad.gif

But, it won't be an immediate thing. I'd still like to see some involvement from other clans, even if its only a few members. There's a tremendous difference between having only six members for a six-person competitive team and having two or even four alternates.

I am in the same boat as flash. I would be interested, but I do not know enough about these FPS type games I'm afraid. It'd be kewl though!!!!

Where can I pick up a copy of Half life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back