School.

Coolspot

So, who's done it for the semester/year? still in it? just graduated from it? and how many semesters/years left?
Me, I'm done my first year at Taylor University College and I got 3 more years worth left and it's been interesting. What about you guys?

I'm a homeschooled Junior -- I'll be wrapping up the year in a couple weeks. (I may have some work to do through the summer, but likely not as much as the rest of the year.)

Beyond high school, I'll likely be going to a somewhat-local Bible College and pick up a major in Educational Ministries or Youth Ministry.

That's awesome SirThom.

I'm at Kettering University. I'm only on week 4 of school. I'll be done with freshman year June 16ish.

I'm a homeschooled Junior -- I'll be wrapping up the year in a couple weeks. (I may have some work to do through the summer, but likely not as much as the rest of the year.)

Beyond high school, I'll likely be going to a somewhat-local Bible College and pick up a major in Educational Ministries or Youth Ministry.
Cool, hope the summer treats you well and such.

I just quit teaching, does that count? :)
I suppose it does.

im 2nd year running start and will be going to some summer school to get even more aheaqd in my minor and then going to WSU in the fall for 2 years

I'm in my 3rd year of optometry school. Only 2.5 more weeks of the semester, but I start 4th year clinicals the Monday after finals week.

I graduated in May 2006. I've been working in a job that has nothing to do with my degree, experience, or training since August 2006.

I've been working in a job that has nothing to do with my degree, experience, or training since August 2006.

:eek: :D

I graduated from college with a Citation on June 1st, 2005.

The job I have been working for is from my experience, skill and training.

I'll be transferring to Biola University next fall as a third year.

As for how many years left, who knows? Since I plan to also receive my doctorate and go to seminary, I'll be in school for forever...

I graduate from college in 2004, and like Tek have a job that has absolutely nothing to do with my major, skills, or training.

I'm just out of my third semester in Psychology at Taylor University College, but I'm strongly STRONGLY considering swapping over to English as my major.

I finish my degree in less than 5 weeks :). I have been offered a job which has *something* to do with my degree as well. No hang on, that can't be right! :)

Back