School project...

Odale

I have a psychology group paper/presentation due this week.

We presented today only after one of my group members realized we present today, not Thursday. While another group was presenting, we made up her part of the presentation, but it still looked and sounded bad.

Since I made the 40 something slide presentation, she has to put everyone's paper into one massive paper which is due Thursday.

Since she jeopardized everyone's grade today I have little to no faith in this girl.

Please pray for me so that I can relax a bit (and focus on a test in another class this week...) and for her so that she can finish it on time.

hehe, i just finished 3 group projects, and ya i hear ya buddy and praying for you

Hmm... Well I don't like psychology, and also in group projects I tend to do everything anyway... So I really have very little idea where you stand on this, but regardless, I can see a great deal of reason for concern.
However, I think the prayer goes to the entire group, starting with her, because all of you depend on her and she will need God's help whether she believes or not.

Praying!

Edit: And if I may make one simple suggestion - call her and see if you can help her with something for the paper so you know of her progress without blatantly demanding her to tell you and you can be at least partially influential to your demise or lack thereof -.o

Last edited:
Today is the deadline and I got the paper lastnight around 6pm. I revised it and made it APA style-worthy.

Thanks for the prayers... I was so relieved when I got it.

:D

Back