Saying Hi!

MadTurki

I came across this site "accidentally" through google. I was searching for a map overview image. Anyways, I'm a born again Christian from the Toronto area and my game is CounterStrike (1.6). About 16 months ago (guess) I started playing with a clan called Zero Tolerance Killers (I used to play on Tribe of Judah alot). Long story short, this clan has been around since the 1.3 days and again, in short, I made my way to the point where the founder passed it over to me.

Several of our members are Christians as we tend to attract the "nice guys" to our server by enforcing a "noob friendly" fun-focused atmosphere - though we are not a Christian clan. I've found this an excellent opportunity for me to share a bit of my faith with the guys I play with (most of them much younger than me). It's been a great experience for me and a real opportunity I find. Anyways, I'll be on more often but for my first post I just wanted to say hi and give a breif intro!

bbs!

yay! <3 for old school cs 1.6 ^_^ . welcome to the forums

NANER NANER BOO BOO U's can't shoot me hahahhhaha everybody who plays 1.6 does but I can dream hahahaha!!! Glad to have you here!!!

Several of our members are Christians as we tend to attract the "nice guys" to our server by enforcing a "noob friendly" fun-focused atmosphere - though we are not a Christian clan.
What's the IP address of your server?

I know that a few Tribe of Judah members still play CS 1.6 on occasion. Christian Crew (to my knowledge) no longer runs CS 1.6 servers--only CS: Source (and TF2) servers. It would be nice to refer our 1.6 players to a family-friendly server.

We have 2 servers running right now. main.ztkclan.com:27015 <- that's our 24/7 Custom map server. Most of our members play here and our rules are more strictly enforced.
8.9.4.216:27015 <- that's our CS/DE server which is not as highly attended by our members so there's a greater chance of rule-breaking there though usually if there are people on our members do get on there.

We're mainly a 1.6 clan. We've tried running WoW guilds and a Source chapter... just wasn't enough interest in our crew and we didnt want to do mass recruiting since it's hard to find quality people that way.

I have been a apart of a lot of clans like that (i have been in more clans then about 50 long time gamers put together) and i liked most of them...do you guys have a website?

Sorry - some forums don't like you posting about your other forum on their site :p We're in the middle of a 1.6 tourniment right now. Really cool. 12 teams registered, 4 teams cut for not showing up :p 8 teams exist now in 2 groups of 4... round robin (3 matches per team). Top 2 team will advance to a playoff of 4 teams. It's going really well considering it's the first one we've organized and we're dealing with a group of pubbers :p

Back