SAGA MMORTS - looking for players

repfarm

Just registered. Been looking for a place like this. My mission field is SAGA MMORTS. Not the 'game of the century' but the games are just tools to reach the players behind the character. I am looking for players who see online gaming as a purpose and not just a pastime. Halo is my favorite game, I usually don't play FPS, but rather RTS but, SAGA mmorts is where I am sent currently. I need a couple players who will commit to sticking with it for 6 months to help the guild to continue to develop as 'seed sowing guild'. We send out a weekly "Proverbial Principle" to the guild. How to apply a proverb or similar verse to the game life and to real life. I stress balance in gaming. God first, Family second, work third. Gaming has it's place, and it is not first. We have monthly contests for in game prizes that would cost $5. Play is free, but to have full features such as guilds and guild wars, etc you purchase 19.95 activation of your free account. No other purchases after that, unless you just want to. No monthly fee. I pay the $5 per month for the prize. Please email me with your testimony and your game play style. Are you resource producer, aggressive attacker, whatever. Officers in guild will only be gamers who 'get it'. Meaning they get that it is just a game and not a justification of ourselves, that gaming is just another tool God has given us to reach the people behind the player on that screen.

Thanks for your time.

repfarm
a good name is better than riches - Proverbs 22:1
The Justice League guilds
SAGA MMORTS

Retired from Saga

I am currently not playing Saga MMORTS. TJLG is still operating but I am no longer heading it up.

Back