Saddam

MaxX

Anybody see the coverage of the Iraqis and marines ripping up Saddam's statue in Baghdad this morning? I especially liked the part with the iraqis holding a sign that said "Human Shields Go Home".
cool.gif

Saddam:

All your palaces are belong to us!

All Iraq are belong to us!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MaxX @ April 09 2003,3:20)]I especially liked the part with the iraqis holding a sign that said "Human Shields Go Home".  
cool.gif
LOL, thats not all it said!

Hmmmm.... Now why would Iraqi's use the word "wanker"?

I find that a little suspect...

Eon

It doesn't belong to U.S. or anyone but Iraqis. Unless your just saying that Saddam's army sux0red, but _everyone_ knew that.

Amorphus, that link was HILARIOUS!!!!

For those who don't know, the phrase "all your base are belong to us" is taken from a very poorly translated video game.

I had never heard the phrase before. It was one of those things where you (Amorphus) mentioned it, and then I read it on another site, and I was like, "What's with this 'all your base are belong to us?'" I had never heard the phrase, and then in 2 days, I hear it twice. Then my co-worker across from me told me it was from a poorly translated game. So, now I've seen the real game, the original mockery video, and it all makes sense now.

Back