Sad face

Epikfail

Hey everyone,

I decided to clean up the guild roster a bit, partly to help us from having any incidents with the guild bank of people getting hacked, and partly out of curiosity of just how many people we have that are actually active. I demoted anyone who has not logged on in a month or more to inactive, and have removed from the roster anyone who has not logged in for 6 months or more. Note that anyone is able to get promoted back to member if they become active again, just PM me in game or in the forums and you will get promoted. Same goes for anyone I removed. You are absolutely welcome back, this was just for cleanup and whatnot. My demotion hammer and kicking mayhem have left my arm and foot extremely sore.

RESULTS
Demoted: several hundred
Kicked: just under 100

This has given me a big sad face. I want to see Redeemed active again!

P.S. There is a chance of me going through nearly 700 names that I demoted a toon of someone who might be active on another toon. Just let me or an officer know and they can get promoted back.

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

I decided to clean up the guild roster a bit, partly to help us from having any incidents with the guild bank of people getting hacked, and partly out of curiosity of just how many people we have that are actually active. I demoted anyone who has not logged on in a month or more to inactive, and have removed from the roster anyone who has not logged in for 6 months or more. Note that anyone is able to get promoted back to member if they become active again, just PM me in game or in the forums and you will get promoted. Same goes for anyone I removed. You are absolutely welcome back, this was just for cleanup and whatnot. My demotion hammer and kicking mayhem have left my arm and foot extremely sore.

RESULTS
Demoted: several hundred
Kicked: just under 100

This has given me a big sad face. I want to see Redeemed active again!

P.S. There is a chance of me going through nearly 700 names that I demoted a toon of someone who might be active on another toon. Just let me or an officer know and they can get promoted back.

Ummmmmmmm.........weren't you gone for over a month? Lol...YOU FUNNY

Ummmmmmmm.........weren't you gone for over a month? Lol...YOU FUNNY

I wasnt very active, but that was due to getting 3 jobs and having a wife to spend time with. :) but now things have calmed down for me to be a bit more active. I was playing swtor, but even that I wasnt playing very much. For about a month I prolly logged on 1 time a week.

I wasnt very active, but that was due to getting 3 jobs and having a wife to spend time with. :) but now things have calmed down for me to be a bit more active. I was playing swtor, but even that I wasnt playing very much. For about a month I prolly logged on 1 time a week.

I get the family thing for sure, and jobs and general busy-nessessness. Priorities. Ive been playing Starcraft 2 like madness. Mmmmmmmmm...me gusta.

And yea, grats on the wife. They are awesome. Especially if they love God.

Last edited:
I get the family thing for sure, and jobs and general busy-nessessness. Priorities. Ive been playing Starcraft 2 like madness. Mmmmmmmmm...me gusta.

And yea, grats on the wife. They are awesome. Especially if they love God.

She loves God for sure! We are just questioning why she loves me...

Back