Rvr event

Aijalon

Any interested in getting together for some guild RvRing?

What days would be could to schedule an event?

Who could make it this Thursday evening?

All levels would be welcome. (Yes, high level is preferrable but even low levels can contribute in helping with keep claiming and sometimes buffs.)

I'll be on Aij.
I'd like to RVR together and get some practice out there working together. Most know already that RVR is way different than PVE so just as you are getting used to PVE you have to switch things up and play different than you are used in RVR.

Cam
LVL 50 G-Funk Dawg (OH YEAH!)

I'll be on
smile.gif

Depends on the time, I think I can make it after like 9 pm or so. Get kids and bed and such. I would be interested.

Maybe we could even do alts and go get a battle ground keep.

Icthus

I'll be on a little bit later, I have a friend coming to visit this weekend and we're going out to eat.... I would say around 10pm for me.

God bless!

I missed you then Pip. Colbi, Cam, and Aij went out to Emain and...almost...took Crauchon. Hibs repelled us in the lord room. Seemed like time for a break then so we must have finished before you logged in... :-/

Sorry Aij, going out to dinner ended up taking longer than I thought it would. By the time I logged on, I think everyone was gone already. Next time
smile.gif

Back