Runs

Angus_Og

I have a need to do/finish some runs. BRD Ony quests: I have Buto on 6 of 11 and Smertrios on 7 of 11 (jail break). If we can get a group together to make these runs it would be nice.

Angus needs to do a bar run so I can get an alchey transmute.

I also need to run Gnomer on Aeval. I know people do not like it and I can understand. I will even pass on the last boss if necessary to get these quests done.

And of course I always need to make runs through Strat, Scholo, BRS and BRD.

Hopefully I can get a group together this weekend and maybe even this week some time to make a few of these runs. I can do a run tonight or tomorrow as long as we start @ 5:30/6:00 server time and we can end it in 2 hrs.

Imcu needs to collect the information for Jailbreak!, which is on the way to the Bar... I'll do that run with ya. I can also bring HKK or Durruck to whatever...

I have been sitting on Jailbreak for months but I don't know that I will be on very early this week. WAY too much TV this week! Lost starts up, The Nine premieres, Battlestar Galatica, Survivor, ER, not to mention Yankee playoff games and the start of the 2006 NHL season, the Devils play Friday and Saturday!

Thank goodness someone invented TiVO!

Well that is why Tivo was created to record all the shows that would otherwise interrupt WoW. But I can understand the NHL issue. A few friends and I have a 10 game pack to the Hurricans and well, our first game is Friday so I am missing some if not most of ZG. The game starts at 5pm server time against the Devils, sorry for beating them in advance. I should be available if need be for the last half of ZG.

Both my 60s are on Jailbreak. 'Mite will run any instance any time to get his tanking gear.

I have a 36 rogue that I could take into Gnomer.

Just say the word and I"m there. Wherever there may be.

My hunter needs gnomer too. She is low 30's. As for the others, just whisper me and I dont mind helping.

Well, don't worry. I will go over with him things we learned last week with the Tiger boss and some things to make sure of with the Bloodlord. He will do fine. Just look at the other runs he has done. On second thought.....

Unless it's the playoffs, I don't see how the NHL game can take the place of WoW. ... However ... with the Hurricanes not making the playoffs this year you should take it in while you can. :p

Just a point of interest:
Spydermonkey is now level 54, so if you are ever strapped for a healer, he's full resto and can halfways survive BRD :)

tbh, I am looking for a lot of runs. I am piecing together a FR set and a SD set. Multiple runs through the same instance just for the hope of a drop and a winning roll and we all know I do not win unless no one wants the item. LOL!

I'm the same way. I'm trying to find a happy medium between +Spirit, +heal, and +Mana/5. Sure, my +heal gear gives me HUGE heals, but I run out of mana very quickly. My mana/5 gear gives me tons of mana, but little heals (so it's hard to keep up on boss fights). My Spirit gear reduces drinking time and provides some healing ability (spiritual healing talent)

Although, Imcu is done farming for a decent stats+healing 2H weapon. On his first run thru Scholo yesterday, he gots teh uber Staff of Metanoia. (15 stam, 15 int, 13 spi, +35 heal) Not bad for an instance item.

Back