Runescape

SLNT_FIR

Does anyone here play runescape? It's MMORPG-online. Now that I think about it, it's really fun for married people like Tek and H'CS. :p

You interact with other LIVE people and can trade items, and occasionally people like me either help you guys out for a cheap price or even give stuff to you for free! :D

However, either you simply love it, or you absolutely think it's boring. Give it a whirl, and start beating ppl up (to gain fighting strength)

If you do play or are going to play, post your name in here, so I can add you to friend's list and see if we can mutually help each other.

***For those who do play:

Name: Silent273
Combat LvL:11
Mining LvL:26 - have Mith Pik :eek:
Smithing Lvl:18
Ranging (bow) - 9

Last edited:
:eek:

You played since they come out with RS2? It's new! You can't switch your items from "runescape classic", too late, they disconnected the 2 networks. What's ur SN?

lol ive played the game for 3 years so yes ive played rs2 and rs orignal, i remember the glory days of only 4 servers with 50,000 members. im Atown_01 on there

I have never seen you guys on. XP

X[X[X[X[X[X[X[X[X[X[X[

Last night, I was scammed 32k... X[
*btw, that's a decent amount of money... Runescape money... maybe 1-3 weeks worth of money.

32k is one weeks? wow whats ur way of cash making?? silver n coal were also easy stuff

coal and gold. mostly coal. well make that lot of weeks + I don't know how I get money. It just happens. :confused:

I've got back my 150 coal. I need to get about 10k back. Then I'm back where I was. Phew!

Back