Runescape Chapter

Pheonix28

Slave to Christ.
I was thinking about starting a chapter for an MMORPG called Runescape. I was wondering what you guys are thinking.

You may want to post a link to this thread in the CGA General Discussion Forum as well, Pheonix.

I used to play Runescape, it got kinda boring to me... but now i play GW and C&C Renegade...i miss having a Clan for the latter...

gosh, i used to be so addicted to runescape. my friend told me about it on the phone and i checked it out and coudlnt stop playing it. it was around the same time i started playing ffxi, which is slow moving at start. i quit ffxi and went full time to RS.

from there i went to EQ2, then to L2, off to mxo (matrix online) which never rlly hit it off. hten i came back to ffxi which ive been palying for liek 2 years i think.

ive also played eq1 nd l1, but not for very long, as there older games and tbh not as fun if u havent played them for years.

have alot of fun memories with that game lol, used to pick on a friend of mine who played, tried to mpk him once too lol.

I played WoW before I played Runescape, so I played Runescape for about a month, and was like "How can people play this game???" But, I do understand for those who cannot pay to play WoW...

lol, members is required for the best of fun. wow just blows tbh. sorry, I never liked it. and yes I have played it... just never got into it, or saw any reason to pay that much money for a game that isn't even as good as gw. but yeah... anyone back me on this?

Back