RUN COWARDS

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
[video=youtube;_HZfNitJSkc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HZfNitJSkc[/video]

Someone hijacked his account?
No, I really posted that. :)

I was searching for a video to show my daughter last night and when I came across the video I linked above, I knew I had to share it with you guys.

Comedy gold.

*facepalm* I am disappoint in your idea of comedy (also in the whole pony show).:rolleyes:
Throw on some Three Stooges, Adventure Time, Freakazoid, or even funny anime (Pani Poni Dash!) and I'd be laughin' right along with ya.

Last edited:
Fluttershy overdubbed by TF2 Heavy. Yeah, I guess you'd have to see the original to get the context.

...Still hilarious to me, though.

/shrug

The "H" word. When it is taken out of context........it just seems wrong. Even the Bible says not to use vulgar language.
What's sad is I hadn't thought of it until my wife said something when I showed her the video. The line is a direct quote of the TF2 Scout, but in hindsight, it may have been bad manner to post the video given the language used. :(

What's sad is I hadn't thought of it until my wife said something when I showed her the video. The line is a direct quote of the TF2 Scout, but in hindsight, it may have been bad manner to post the video given the language used. :(

"There is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus."

(paraphrasing)

Jesus- "Woman, where are your accusers? Does any man condemn you?"

Woman- "No man, Lord."

Jesus- "And neither do I. Go, sin no more."

Back